Spore Mac And PC Cheat Codes 16

Tip

Spore Mac And PC Cheat Codes

I’m loving Spore at the moment. I haven’t had as much fun on a game for a long while. Its time that out Mac’s get a good game to play on. I was getting worried that PC’s were having all of the fun. Anyway, sort of following on from a previous post done earlier today – Spore Game Review, I have found some cheat codes for your game of Spore.

These cheats are admittedly not the best, there are a couple of good ones in there. Most are console style commands that make your game do something out of the ordinary. To access the cheat press Control + Shift + C to get the console screen. It is your standard console and these are standard commands. Simply type your command and press enter and the cheat will be applied. You can see the console in the screen shot below.

addDNA – increase your DNA points by 150.
AntiAliasGIF – Antialiad GIF captures and set a background color.
capturePlanetGIF – captures a spinning GIF of the planet you’re on.
clear – clears the debug console.
freeCan – toggles free camera mode.
freedom – [on | off] enables and disabled editor complexity limits. Creations that break the limits will not be pollinated.
Help – list all help cheats.
History – list the last n commands in the command history.
Killallhints – remove all hints from the game.
Levels – level cheats.
moreMoney – increases your money in civilization or space.
Movie – movie cheat.
Option – lists option or set of options.
PauseUIVisible – set or toggles whether the pause frame is drawn.
prop – displays or modifies properties.
Quit – quit game.
refillMotives – Replenishes depleted health and other motives.
SetConsequencesTrait – Sets the trait which will determine what super powers are available.
settime – Sets the time of day at the avatars position.
spaceCreate – unlocks and recharges creation tools while playing in space.
styleFilter – Applies a stylized look to Spore. Try -FilmNoir -OilPaint
toggleCaptureUI – toggles UI Image capture.
unlockSuperWeapons – Unlock all super weapons for your Civilization type.

I would imagine over the next coming weeks and months more of these codes will be found and released. I might update this post if I find anything really cool to add. I hope you are all enjoying Spore. I think it is great. The only problem I find is the DRM, me and my brother only have one account and it is a bit annoying.

I can’t take all the credit for this post. The original was found here.

16 Responses to “Spore Mac And PC Cheat Codes”

i pressed command shift c and the console comes up… but when i type in the code… the screen turns black for a second and comes back to the console but nothing happens

Comment By mattattaque on September 22nd, at 4:54 am

same with me nothing happens it just sits there.
    ( I have seen lots of spore cheat websites they don’t work.)

Comment By August on December 7th, at 2:47 pm

The “moremoney” cheat is bliss!
    everytime i use it i get $1mil.
    I’m using a mac laptop and have a war species in the space age. I paused it then pushed command+shift+c.my screen does not go black after i type it, i get the money immediately while still in the console.

Comment By Cate on December 15th, at 12:36 pm

Um…. Cheats won’t disable achievements and it actually gives you the Joker Badge. Also, you can just type ‘help’ in the console and it shows all the cheat codes. BTW, try modding Spore at http://www.sporemods.org to remove complexity limit, planet sizes, weak epics, stronger attacks, and many, many more!!!

Also, here’s a funny quote:

Being a Mac user is like being a Navy SEAL; a small, elite group of people with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world, who everyone calls on to get the really tough jobs done quickly and efficiently.

Comment By Jordan on February 1st, at 7:19 am

cheating on your spore game WILL stop achievements for the rest of that game on that save file, if you delete that file and start again then you will be able to get your achievements, i have tested this, i cheated on a creature stage using the addDNA cheat and on a new file i beat the cell stage in under 8 minutes and got the acheivment while i still had my old game, try not to cheat until you have EVERY achievement and badge.

Comment By no name on February 20th, at 10:49 pm

Cheating WILL NOT stop stop your achievements. I use the moremoney and adddna cheats ALL THE TIME and nothing happens! In the Space stage when I use the moremoney cheat and get $10,000,000 it actually gives me the badge for making that amount of money while I can still get all the other ones too!

Comment By Jordan on February 21st, at 1:52 am

When i write the code in and click enter for some reason the code doesn’t activate

Comment By Som Safavi on December 16th, at 4:03 am

Cheating will stop achievements for your account on spore.com, however they will not stop you from earning the badges for your spore game. It appears that on the save game if you cheat at any point in the game you can not get achievements for that game, however the Joker badge goes toward its own achievement on spore.com for the Pathological Cheater achievement where you play 50 games earning the joker badge for each one.

Comment By Kaiyne Illdion on December 29th, at 9:18 am

my cheat box wont come up at all… >:(

Comment By J-cat on March 21st, at 6:42 am

It could be a bug, because mine just adds $1 million automatically.

Comment By Stacey on March 31st, at 11:46 pm

Very first, I’d prefer to give thanks to you for this enlightening post. Secondly, I’d prefer to question wherever I can discover a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can’t discover any other related web websites on this subject. Precisely how do I subscibe for your weblog? I’d prefer to adhere to your updates as they arrive along! I had a query to question but I forgot what it absolutely was… anyways, thank you!

Comment By Josefina Docken on April 24th, at 7:43 pm

i can type it n with no problem but the effect of the cheat does not work!

Comment By Annoyed Kid on May 4th, at 5:22 am

don’t pause it just do shift control c on mac and windows just like the sims

Comment By daan060 on May 15th, at 10:11 am

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible,it was very helpful for me.

Comment By amateri on June 8th, at 5:10 pm

My HP can’t use cheats, so im kind of guesing, can i use cheats at an HP?

Comment By Kevin on October 20th, at 11:27 am

I can’t figure out Where or when to Press Ctrl+Shift+C…. Neither how…

Comment By Kevin on October 20th, at 11:28 am