This is a bit on an unconfirmed rumor on my part but I would like to post about and see what your feedback on the problem is. In a nutshell I have found on my MacBook Pro there seems to be a build up of static electricity. This is obviously present, since rubbing my hand over certain parts of the body I can feel a small electric charge discharging. This is only a minor discharge but it is still a build up of static electricity, good job I don’t have a heart condition.
Subscribe To The Newsletter
Enter your email address to receive the latest tips and tricks from this site to your inbox.
Fancy a chat, you can contact me easily. I will respond to any question you ask. Interested in an advertising partnership, have a cool product you want to promote, then please leave a message.